Monday, March 9, 2009

Missing my Blog

I have so many things I want to blog about- Brooklyn's birthday, Cooper's birthday, Crew losing his first teeth, the family party with the magician, the new house.....  The problem is the last item. Not really a problem, but a reason.  My days have been filled with packing, packing, more packing, picking paint colors, deciding what little construction projects to do first, buying a new fridge, picking a new table, packing, and CLEANING.  Yikes.  I am bone tired.  Today I was 35 minutes late to pick up Braelyn from school.  I had been at the new house deciding on paint colors.  When I picked her up I told her I was sorry, but it had to be done so that the painters could start tomorrow.  Cooper was in the front seat and with a confused look asked, "So when someone's a painter and they're a girl, they're called a paintress?"  It was a needed laugh.  He had misheard me when I said "painters" (actually I probably had slurred speech brought on by tiredness) and thought he heard paintress.  It probably wasn't that funny, but I was a little punch happy I guess!  I came home and needed to just do something that wasn't packing, so I decided to add my family pictures to the blog.  Way more fun than packing.  Missing my blog...will be back soon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the family pictures. What a great looking family. Can't wait for more blogging!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Wonderful pictures! You are moving? I miss out on everything. Can't wait to hear all you need to catch up on. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Kaylee said...

First of all, i love your family pictures. They are beautiful. Second...you are moving? where to? I feel bad we did not get to talk more the other night. Good Luck on the move.

mrs. dph said...

I think I am in AZ every time you move. . .we were there when you moved into your current house--I marveled at how you whipped out pb and j sandwiches and grapes for like 12 kids when we dropped by and you had JUST moved in. And, if you move next week, I'll be there again! We decided to drive to AZ for Spring Break. Maybe, if there's a teensy bit of time, I can see you.

I adore your family pics. They are tender.

Loves,
Tracie

WHITE said...

Your family pictures turned out so cute!!! I love the color combo you picked. Please let me know if I can help you this week, with whatever!!!

Anna B said...

your kids are gorgeous!! and braelyn looks just like you. the pic of colton is priceless.

Anonymous said...

I am just glad to hear you are still afloat!! What a huge undertaking! Your photos are AWESOME!!!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

How exciting! To be moving into a new home. See why I love these blogs? How else can I keep up with you all? Your family picture is so cute, pretty good looking family I have to say! And your Braelyn! What a cute girl, and how fast she's growing up! Time goes by so fast.....I hope the move goes smoothly. xoxo janey

JackandJaneyNichols said...

I just scrolled down and looked at all your kid's pictures, and first of all, when did you get eight kids?! I love all their names and what a bunch of good looking kids! You and Jody did good!!!!! Really, I love their little faces, so cute!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Ang, your photos are to die for. I love that huge family pic with everyone holding hands and I love the clothes you chose and you look so good Ang! I miss you. Can't wait to see you and your new home!

Love you!
Amy

Collette said...

Love the family pictures and I can't WAIT to see your new house!

Carr Family said...

Your pictures turned out so beautiful! I hope life calms down for you soon! We miss you already;)