Friday, February 20, 2009

Stacks of Laundry


Last Friday after school I decided that we should do our Saturday work early because we had family pictures first thing the next morning, and it would just be easier all around.  We all had our different jobs, and as I was in the kitchen Crew and Cannon came in bubbling with excitement.  They wanted to show me a "surprise".  I closed my eyes and they led me by the hand into my bathroom, where they proudly showed off their hard work.  They had decided to clean my bathroom for me!  I shouted my joy and smothered them with hugs and kisses. Then we all went on with our work.  It wasn't until later that night that we realized that we had overlooked this:Apparently when they were trying to clean the shower they realized they couldn't reach the top.  So they found every piece of clothing they could-clean, dirty, whatever-and stacked it up in the shower.  It made for some extra laundry the next day, but it was worth the laugh!

6 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

How sweet! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Jess said...

hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. That is sweet! Bravo on the valentines cookies, they turned out well!

Kaylee said...

What great kids. Can you get them to come clean my shower now? I will even provide a step stool!! I also want to see the family pics when you get them.

Anonymous said...

That is so fun. I love it when my kids help even if it doesn't turn out like I would do it. It is especially fun you get a surprise like that. Keeps life interesting!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

That's funny, and yet very smart!

Collette said...

That is awesome! Of course they wouldn't think about getting it dirty in the process. I love boys!!