Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines Day Preparations


Ooh...those legs!   More delicious than the cookies she's making!
Don't worry, they used proper hand washing techniques prior to holding, rolling, and squishing the dough -- and I only gave away the ones that I made, so if you ate one of these- no worries!



The all important valentine signing.  I fully remember the social pressure of this day in elementary school.  Do you?



The finished product.  We had fun together & the cookies turned out.  See, not everything in my life turns into a saga!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I not get one of those cookies?! I totally remember the pressure of picking the right valentine for the right person. You certainly wouldn't want to send the wrong message out to anyone!!
Dawn

Stacy said...

Mmmmm...where's mine? They must have been quite the project, but then again you have a lot of helpers. I'm so glad you started a blog and I have had fun reading about all your goings-on. Keep 'em coming!

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Mark got a hand made valentine from a girl this year that asked if he would be her valentine. He was mortified! I was overjoyed! I only hope it will stay that way for a very long time. Of course he also told me he has picked out his future wife.

Collette said...

Thanks for the recipe. They were so so yummy now people are asking me for the recipe. Yeah!!! I made sugar cookies!!