So basically my four year old is amazing. Last week I walked into the family room to find Cannon restraining Colton's kicking legs mid-air. Cannon casually glanced over his shoulder and in his best "will you be my helper" voice said, "Hey Mom, can you grab me the wipes? Colton's poopy".
Monday, November 24, 2008
Posted by Ang at 11:37 AM
Thursday, November 20, 2008
It's just after ten in the morning and here I sit, still in my pajamas. Jody came back to pick up something he forgot just as I was getting home from the bus stop earlier this morning and my secret was out. I actually drive to the bus stop IN MY PAJAMAS. This morning it wasn't even a t-shirt and yoga pants. They were flowery, pastel covered, matching pants and button down top. But I digress. I could feel frustrated that I haven't showered or dressed, started the laundry, done Brooklyn's hair, dressed Colton,......
- a husband/best friend who quickly cleaned up breakfast and swept the kitchen when he ran back home for his forgotten item.
- Brooklyn and Cannon enjoying applesauce for their morning snack- the applesauce that reminds me of a night spent with my beautiful children and amazing husband cooking apples and making memories.
- Fat baby feet to kiss.
- Kids that tell me they love me every morning when they get out of the car.
- Pouty lipped little girls in pigtails and mommy's red high heels
- Yummy red head babies that wake up from naps smiling so big that their happiness is irresistibly contagious
- Teenage daughters that are as gorgeous on the inside as they are on the out
Posted by Ang at 9:11 AM
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I never seem to have my camera in hand (it doesn't work well either)and Jody always has his phone, so I have been relying on him to capture our kids cute and important moments. Of course I rarely, if ever, get around to actually printing my pictures, so I didn't realize until I started this blog that the iPhone doesn't have enough mega pixels (is that the right terminology?) to enlarge well. AAHHH!!! I guess that means Jody needs to buy me a new camera.
Posted by Ang at 3:14 PM
Posted by Ang at 3:02 PM
Posted by Ang at 2:39 PM
Posted by Ang at 1:35 PM
Monday, November 10, 2008
This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I am finally getting to it. I've had the page for quite awhile and I could list my many excuses, but that list would be unbelievably long, and probably quite boring. (Well, except for the whole rollover car accident/emergency c-section/months recuperating/eight children part of the excuse!) I am mostly looking forward to keeping something of a journal for my family. I am much more likely to sit and jot something down on the computer than I am to get out pen and paper and actually journal the old fashioned way! So here goes.....
Posted by Ang at 10:48 PM