Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I am finally getting to it.  I've had the page for quite awhile and I could list my many excuses, but that list would be unbelievably long, and probably quite boring.  (Well, except for the whole rollover car accident/emergency c-section/months recuperating/eight children part of the excuse!)  I am mostly looking forward to keeping something of a journal for my family.  I am much more likely to sit and jot something down on the computer than I am to get out pen and paper and actually journal the old fashioned way!  So here goes.....

1 comments:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Hooray Angela!!!!! I am so excited you have joined the blogging world. Just keep it up. I have slacked off quite a bit this fall but I am just about to catch up just as soon as my kitchen is put back together. This is really so much fun!

Amy