Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Favorite Moments of the day...so far

**Husband waking me up with a kiss and saying "good morning beautiful", which he does every day. Dang I'm lucky.


**Laying on my bed with two little boys cradled on either side of me, reminding them that they were best of friends in heaven and they chose to be here together. (So stop the fighting already!)

**Babies when they wake up.  Need I say more?

**Hugs from little sleepy eyed girls in pajamas.  This is a fix I need every single day.  Which is why I wonder how I'll ever survive not having little ones around.  

**Kids saying they're bored and it's not even 9:00 a.m.  Yikes.  Could be a  l o n g day.

**Braelyn reading to Brooklyn, all cuddled up on the couch.  Makes me heart ache.

Have I mentioned I love my family?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some super favorite moments. Keep enjoying that day!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Love your moments. Hugs, Bobbi Jo