Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Triple Hooray!












Saturday was a "work" day at our house.
Kids don't always like "work" days.
What they don't know is sometimes adults don't like "work" days.
But, we have to pretend we do so that hopefully our good attitudes will be contagious!
We worked long and hard on Saturday.
I thought we were all done.
Then I remembered the state of my car.
DISGUSTING.
So, I rallied the troops and told them to put their swimming suits on and meet me out front.
There was water, bubbles, laughter and fun.
The car got clean-HOORAY!
The kids enjoyed working together-DOUBLE HOORAY!!
We spent good, quality time together on Saturday-

TRIPLE HOORAY!!!

Who said work can't be fun??



5 comments:

Jess said...

Angela you tease! I have been waiting (patiently of course) to see pic's of the new house. I'm finding myself peeking around your awesome and adorable children for a better glimpse.
Thanks for your awesome comment. We miss you.
I cannot wait to get my hands on that baby of yours.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I want to see picture of the house too. Nosy minds want to see. Isn't this part of why we blog? Come on let us see!!!
Looks like everyone had a great time. Can I bring my van over? he he
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Anonymous said...

What a good little car wash crew you have there! I love when we can accomplish more than one thing at a time!

Anonymous said...

What a great celebration of life through pictures. Great post.

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I can't WAIT to see all those adorable children in 5 days...but who is counting?