Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Words Every Girl Wants to Hear

See full size image


See full size image
http://rrh.en.alibaba.com/offerdetail/52658491/Sell_Computer_Chair.html



While driving to a wedding reception:

Jody:  Today was such a fun day.  (Here I'm thinking he may say something like- we signed the counter offer on the house, or- I got to spend a lot of time with you and the kids, or- We get to go to this wedding reception tonight- *okay, like he'd ever actually say that* instead...)  I got to pick up cool things out of a garbage pile.  There was this folding chair that totally works, perfect condition!  There was also this computer chair that looks pretty nice.  And this really cool box (..I'm not sure exactly what followed, because I'm thinking "this could make a pretty good blog!)  ..remember you said I needed something cool to keep some of my stuff in"

Angela:  Wow honey, that sounds like a lot of fun.  (thinking, please give me some more material.  He didn't disappoint.  His next statement was...)

Jody:  And I got to use my bull whip!  (contented sigh)  Good day.

I married a simple man.  Garbage and a bullwhip.   I love him like crazy!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I think I heard this at conference one time. Simplify your life. Take time to enjoy the little things. Play with your kids. Go through garbage, and crack that whip!

Collette said...

So, I finally got your address from my daughter. This post is too funny - but I have to know. . .what on earth did he use the bullwhip for, dear?