Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blog IQ

So, I'm fairly new to the "blog world".  I mean, we had the Petersen blog, and I knew how to post.  Then I ventured out and started my own blog and learned how to add a slideshow from photobucket.  I thought I was content with the amount of blog intelligence I had acquired, until I read my sister-in-law's post about this:


















Apparently someone is giving this away.  It is the double stroller that I thought only existed in my dreams.  I've tried double strollers before, and sworn them off for various reasons.  This one seems to have found an answer for every complaint.  It would be so enormously convenient to own one again, with babies 15 months apart and all.  And just think, the stroller and Colton would MATCH!  Of course, I really never expect to win anything, but there was that drawing in eighth grade that got me a "Go Gilbert Tigers" puke-gold t-shirt, so maybe there's a chance.   So now I'm going to figure out how to enter blog give aways and tell people to go here(You know, where the word is highlighted and you can click on it and it will take you to another site?).  

You really should check this stroller out here.

Oh my!  I did it!  

Blog IQ spiked significantly!

Happy girl! (happier if I win though)

And just to be fair, I will do the six month switch with Jessica if I win, since I never would have found it without her!  Thanks Jess.

3 comments:

Jess said...

OOooo Ang I would be so happy if you won. You need it more than I, and of course it would be fate. This stroller is why your kids have orange hair.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

There are all kind of giveaways out there. I have only won one so far but I was thrilled with it. It was a sugar plum stocking to make. I didn't get it finished yet it has a lot of details. So good luck to you and to Jessica. he he
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

mrs. dph said...

Angela! Hi from Kansas! Your blog is simply delightful. I just read every post (NOT what I'm supposed to be doing right now, but I'm a people person. Blogs suck me right in). Your description of bedtime is right on the money, sister. And I only have 5 kids.

And last night we made it through exactly 6 verses of Alma chapter
57.

And your children are stunning.


Keep writing. . .I'm a devotee now.


Love,
tracie