Thursday, December 4, 2008

On a lighter note.....

If you have been the recipient of this picture attached to any e-mails, let me publicly apologize.  Jody takes pictures of everyone he can that has a number saved on his phone so that when they call, their picture shows up.  It's really the lazy form of caller ID.  This is the photo that shows up when I call.  Apparently when Jody hooks up his i-phone to our Mac for updates, etc. the efficient Mac correlates as much info as possible between the two.  I was trying to find an e-mail I had sent to somebody tonight and when I located it, I noticed this picture in the top right corner.  Mortification!  Humiliation!  How could this have happened?  Was it a one time thing? I frantically began opening other "sent" e-mails.  And there it was.  On every single one.  The one to the realtor.  The scout master.  The HOA property manger.  Our payroll company.  What must they think of me?  And let's be honest, if I was egotistical enough to attach my picture to all of my e-mails, would I have chosen this one?  When Jody got home from ward missionary stuff I showed him the horrifying discovery.  He laughed his head off.  Some consolation.  I'll be spending a lot of time with the Mac tomorrow learning how to keep this from ever, ever happening again! Or at least how to get a better picture on there!





3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my goodness Angela this is hilarious! You poor thing! (I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing right now.) I am so excited that you have a blog! I took a quick glance at the pic's and I can't wait to scroll down and read everything. Hugs and Kisses for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Angela I think you look cute! I am sure you're gonna get a great deal on a house now.

Don and Amy Bennion said...

That is so funny, Ang! It really is a good picture, so no worry there, but it is funny that it went to the scout master and real estate agents and everything. Hilarious! I love reading your blog!