Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Big Fat Copy Cat







                    
                



CANNON VS. THE WORLD






Not too long ago I walked outside to find spunky little Cannon staring up at the sky looking a little bewildered. 

 "Mom, watch this!" 

Then  loudly enough to make the neighbors come running, he looked to the sky and yelled "Hey!  Stop that!" 

Then we both heard his little echo.  With an incredulous look, a shrug, and a giggle, he said "The world is copy-catting me!". 

 How cute is that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is HILLARIOUS!!!Cannon is such a character.

Jess said...

I really can't get enough of this little boy.
ps- we would LOVE to see some pic's of your cute little baby too... I wouldn't even recognize him if I saw him! This makes me sad.

Kaylee said...

Thanks for adding me to your blog...i feel so special. My blog is not nearly as insightful as yours, but you are welcome to visit!!